Commercial Construction 

FJ Development Corp. of Illinois a commercial contractor has over 28 years experience as commercial contractor for many national and Midwest regional clients, as well as many Chicago based companies in Illinois. 

 

FJ Development Corp. of Illinois is committed to delivering to its clients projects done right on time in budget fast.  Approximately 80% of our projects are negotiated projects where we are selected based upon our reputation, performance, and quality rather than just low bid.  The remaining 20% are won competitively in the low bid arena. The combination of negotiated and competitive bid projects demonstrates our commitment to customer satisfaction and our cost competitiveness.  We pride ourselves on repeat business, as many of our clients select us for their projects project after project.

New 11,000 sf  New Corporate office & Laboratory

                                                                        

Renovated Atrium Office Building - inside and out

 

 

 

 

 

                            Ameritech Cellular Sites

               

Our Client list includes:

  • Al-Robs Fashions

  • Alltown Bus Service

  • Amazy Management

  • Ameritech Mobile Communications

  • Artmax, Inc.

  • Athletes Foot

  • Breyers

  • C.E.T. Furniture

  • Chicago Footwear

  • Chicago Mikvah Association

  • Chai Center of Evanston

  • Chai Center of Wilmette

  • Chai Center of Skokie

  • City of Evanston

  • City of Wilmette

  • City of Highland Park

  • Claire's Boutique

  • Congregation Bnei Ruvan

  • Coca Cola

  • Cook Bros.

  • Crestwood Care Center

  • Dhasarang Restaurant

  • Evanston Sales - Kay Campbells Shops

  • Ficus Financial

  • Financial Relations Board of Chicago

  • Fresh Choice

  • Foot Locker

  • Franks Alterations & Tailoring

  • Gleicher Associates

  • Hallmark Cards

  • Harris Systems

  • Health & Home Management

  • Houlahans Restaurant & Bar

  • Kale Realty

  • Kale Uniform CTA

  • Kanbay Inc.

  • James Industries Development

  • J D Bergman Corp.

  • Jewish Federation of Chicago

  • Juke Box Bandstand

  • General Nutrition Centers - GNC

  • La-Rosa Pizza

  • LaSalle Mortgage & Realty

  • Let Them Eat Cake

  • Lincoln Associates Ltd.

  • Logan Farms Honey Glazed Hams & Deli

  • Loop Footwear Inc.

  • Maegerlie Bros. Ltd.

  • Malltech, Inc.

  • Merry Go Round Stores

  • Minogue Bros. Inc.

  • Mt. Zion Baptist Church

  • Paks Oriental Food Mart

  • PKP Enterprises -Gabriel Laboratories

  • Nautilus of Evanston

  • Niles Township Sheltered Workshop

  • North Shore Assemby of God

  • NJB Operations Inc.

  • Office Outlet Products

  • Ports of Sullivan Lake

  • Rabin Drug

  • Rubin's Deli

  • Sheffield Manor Homes

  • Shifferin-Willins Jewelers

  • Shoes That Fit

  • Six Corners Medical Center

  • Skyworld Communications Inc.

  • Sterigenics International

  • Susan Ives Ups & Downs

  • Taco Bell, KFC, Pizza Hut

  • T.J. Maxx

  • The Original Cookie Factory

  • The Investors LTD

  • U.S. Army Recruitment

  • Venture Stores, Inc.

  • Village of Skokie

  • Weiss Managment

  • White Machine

  • YMCA of Chicago

Home Commercial Construction Office Interiors Health Care Construction Condo Conversions Public Construction Custom Residential Construction Retail Store Construction Restaurant Construction Project Login Contact Info Company Profile News Your Next Project (Free Gift!)